It's not a music player! it integrates with most of the music players and shows lyrics for the current playing song.
Great tool for learning a second language through music listening.
This is a lyrics player and lyrics editor (lrc player and lrc editor). If lyrics not available, they can be downloaded and even EDITED for synchronizing timing.
Shows the lyrics in 3 different ways. Inside the application, as a floating window or just the current lyric line floating over the other apps.
If lyrics not found locally, it searches and download them. If downloaded lyrics are not timed, they can be easily timed inside the app.
With LRCPlayer you can:
1. Navigate between different lyric files stored inside your phone(if more than one lyrics available, for example, english lyric, translation to spanish, french, etc)
2. Download lyrics from internet
3. Copy lyric content to clipboard
4. Paste lyric from clipboart
5. Delete lyrics
When editing a lyric file you can:
1. Edit the current line text
2. Delete a line
3. Clear times
4. Sync time backward and forward.
5. Set the first line time and last line time.
6. Set the time for the current playing line
- Google Play Music lyrics player
- Samsung Music lyrics player
- Amazon Music lyrics player
- Deezer lyrics player
- Spotify Music lyrics player
- SoundCloud lyrics player
- Poweramp lyrics player
- Music Player by mytechnosound lyrics player
- Musixmatch lyrics player
- n7player lyrics player
- doubleTwist lyrics player
- BlackPlayer lyrics player
- Stellio lyrics player
- 4shared lyrics player
LRCPlayer lyrics Editor FREE is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-27. The program can be installed on Android.
LRCPlayer lyrics Editor FREE (version 3.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 126 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.